You will need a secure access account for the following:
- school to school (S2S)
- key to success (KtS) - for schools only
The following information is available for secure access users:
Log in to secure access.
Changes to secure access
On 9 December 2013, we will launch an enhanced version of secure access, which will give schools, academies and local authorities:
- more than 1 user account
- an approver role to create and manage local accounts
Approvers will be able to:
- search for users within their organisation
- add new user accounts
- view, edit and remove user accounts
- control access to department systems
- choose the data collection(s) that COLLECT users can access
There will be no change to the day-to-day operation of secure access for non-approver users.
Further information about the change to secure access can be found in this secure access presentation this letter to local authorities and this
letter to schools.